We value privacy and try to strike a good balance between preserving your privacy and being able to gather data so we can improve HighFlux for you and all other users.
What data do we collect?
The HighFlux website collects the following data:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Your IP address
- Your email address (if you contact us or sign up to our HighFlux community Slack channel)
- Other data:
- A cookie that shows us when you first visited the HighFlux website and how you found it (if available).
- Which operating system and browser you're using.
- Which pages you visit on our site and how long you stay on them.
How do we collect your data?
Your browser sends requests that automatically include your IP address. We use Google Analytics to collect data on your usage of our site.
How will we use your data?
HighFlux collects data so that we can:
- Improve the quality of our service by seeing how it's being used by users in aggregate.
- See if we need to add additional functionality.
- If you contact us and provide your email address, then we'll use that to answer you.
How do we store your data?
HighFlux stores the data we collect on servers managed by Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]